What does my NBA Regular Season Wins algorithm show for the season ahead? I entered all the necessary data and adjustments for the new season in the algorithm. The algorithm did its magic and spit out the following values. Here are the top values for the 2019-20 NBA season (all odds from Bookmaker.eu)…
1) Philadelphia OV54.5 (-106) The algorithm is showing Philadelphia as having a very strong season. The algorithm calculates Philadelphia as having 58.1 total wins.
2) LA Lakers UN51 (-148) Typical Lakers money arriving and making this number overvalued. My algorithm calculates the Lakers as having 45.4 total wins.
3) Pelicans OV39.5 (-123) The algorithm calculated Pelicans as having 43.9 total wins.
4) NY Knicks UN27.5 (-115) The algorithm calculated New York as having 24.2 total wins.
5) Golden St UN49.5 (-143) The algorithm calculated Golden St as having 46.8 total wins.
6) LA Clippers UN54.5 (-143) The algorithm calculated LA Clippers as having 51.0 total wins. Just like the Lakers, this number gets over inflated by the public.
What about the NBA Championship or Division futures (Pinnacle)? I am showing the values for the NBA Championship as…
1) Philadelphia +754 however I calculate their chances of winning resulting in a price of +442.
2) Utah +1861 however I calculate their chances of winning resulting in a price of +1179.
I am showing NBA Division futures (Pinnacle) value on just one play…
3) Philadelphia is currently listed at -155 to win the Atlantic Division however I calculate their chances of winning resulting in a price of -398.
Hope you have a great and profitable NBA season!
Good luck in your action!
~ The Sharp Plays