Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watches.
And while others act, he plans.
And when they finally rest… he strikes.
-Anonymous


What is The Sharp Plays? I have been involved in the business of betting since the early 90’s… visit the Background page for the details. Put simply, I post INFORMATION (a.k.a. content). My content includes algorithm analysis, sharp money reporting, public money reporting and a look at everything happening in the betting markets. My goal is to provide YOU with information to use in YOUR handicapping & betting. If you’re looking for someone to tell you what/how to bet, I’m not your guy. I want to make YOU an informed bettor when making YOUR decisions. I’ll track the performance of every bit of content I post, solely to help YOU in YOUR analysis and use of that content. I don’t care if you FADE or FOLLOW the information, whatever works for YOU! Over 95% of my content is posted FREE & DAILY on Twitter and this website. The other 5% is paid content, usually once a week.

Content Plans for July 2020

What a difference a year makes! Last year at this time the MLB Totals Algorithms were rolling with over 52 units of profit!! Here in 2019, we have yet to see a single regular season MLB game. The good news is that it appears MLB will be starting later this month, with the NBA and NHL coming back to action as well. In between now and then we continue to have consistent soccer action from the major leagues. Major soccer league play has been a very pleasant break from table tennis and the other obscure sports I covered the past two months. Not to mention, sharp soccer is one of the best performers I monitor! I will be stepping away from the PC a little more in July, now that I can go outside the bunker on a limited basis again. However, I will continue to report daily on the action in the soccer, golf, NASCAR and UFC markets, as well as eventually covering MLB, NBA, NHL and anything else in between that pops up. The Sharp Plays algorithmic trading within the financial markets has been a big success and will continue in July and beyond. Trading content is a nice twist to the content I provide, plus I enjoy the change of pace covering the financial markets. All that said, I can’t believe it is July already either! The good news is that pre-season football is basically a month away! It’ll be here before we know it. I hope the content this month helps to bring you a profitable July! Please stay safe & healthy! Be sure to check Twitter everyday (@TheSharpPlays) as I’ll post content plans daily, among a treasure trove of other information. Good luck in your action!