Who remembers the above? Playing NHL ’91 on the Sega Genesis! Seems like yesterday. Kids these days don’t know real video game graphics. LOL! I’ll wrap up the trip down memory lane and get right into the business at hand. What does my NHL regular season points algorithm show for the season ahead? I entered all the necessary data and adjustments for the new season in the algorithm. The algorithm did its magic and spit out the following values. Here are the top values for the 2019-20 NHL season (all odds from Bookmaker.eu)…
1) St. Louis Blues UN96.5 (-106) The algorithm is showing St. Louis as overachieving last season by a large margin. The adjustments this season show St. Louis getting only 85.5 points.
2) NY Islanders UN90.5 (-110) Another over performing team last season is getting a very high point total and the public is buying the OVER. According to my algorithm it is a silly bet as I calculate the Islanders getting only 84 points.
3) Buffalo OV84.5 (+104) The algorithm calculated Buffalo’s points at 89.
4) Rangers OV88.5 (+100) The algorithm calculated New York’s points at 92.5.
5) Arizona OV90.5 (+100) The algorithm calculated Arizona’s points at 94.5.
6) Florida OV96.5 (-115) The algorithm calculated Florida’s points at 99.5.
What about the Stanley Cup? I am showing the values for the Stanley Cup as…
1) Toronto is currently listed at +919 however I calculate their chances of winning resulting in a price of +600.
2) Dallas is currently listed at +1665 however I calculate their chances of winning resulting in a price of +1400.
3) Florida is currently listed at +1811 however I calculate their chances of winning resulting in a price of +1300.
Good luck in your action!
~ The Sharp Plays